Match Thread Everton v Wolverhampton Wanderers - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish we would have more intensity going forward take more risks as apart from first 20 seems we are slowing down when we have a chance to use our pace

I agree.

Seem to be at one pace the last 20 or so minutes. we get the ball and are too slow and end up passing back to center halves.

Deserve to be up (blue tinted specs on) .. Richy and Siggy best game of the season and more reminiscent of last season. Impressed with Delph, nothing spectacular but can see his maturity.
Iwobi was very good the first 25 mins and caused loads of issues.. I like his energy.
Gomes still not actually contributing anything more than any other player could but at least hasn’t made errors ...
Kean hasn’t had a chance to do anything yet but could be more involved.. does have an assist for the record.

We look like we need a third..

Going to need to stop any counter attacks, as our defense, especially Digne, is giving me anxiety everytime they come at us.
Delph is doing well in the middle, front three are looking good, just need more goals for us, then maybe my nerves will settle.
COYB!!

no? Just saying he's too strong and quick for Digne and Digne needs help to stop him.
It's a complete mismatch.

Digne needs to stand off him. Adama Traore is turbo gash. Poor touch, can’t shoot and can’t cross.

He’s not a Footballer, he’s a kick and rush merchant. Might as well have Usain Bolt there.

Digne should know better. Poor today

Status
Not open for further replies.