Homepage Article Applause!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atmosphere doesn't make a good team, a good team creates the atmosphere. While certain things can help create a better feeling within the stadium get a good group of players on the field giving of their best and you will have an atmosphere second to none.

I disagree, it's supposed to be a symbiotic relationship, both are supposed to gain from each other. Football players can't do anything to get the crowd going before they step on the field, therefore it's upto the crowd to start the atmosphere and hopefully the team feed off it and encourage it to get louder. The team and fans perform better when they act as one.

Should bring back the old rattles :-

I do not own these and didn't ask permission to use the photos .

I disagree, it's supposed to be a symbiotic relationship, both are supposed to gain from each other. Football players can't do anything to get the crowd going before they step on the field, therefore it's upto the crowd to start the atmosphere and hopefully the team feed off it and encourage it to get louder. The team and fans perform better when they act as one.

I disagree, the players can do plenty to get the crowd up before they go on the field. They can have put in a preformance in the previous game that has the crowd anticipating more. It can be a symbiotic relationship players can feed of the atmosphere and raise their game and the crowd can improve that atmosphere by getting behind something that is deserving of support. This can be carried on to the following game, if fans feel they have something to cheer about then they do so. If they are turning up to watch flat preformances then it would be very hard to creat a genuine atmosphere.

Status
Not open for further replies.