How much more time should Silva be given?

How long should he be given?

• Press conference today at 2pm

Votes: 96 49.2%
  • Monday 9am

Votes: 110 56.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

This IS Silva's chance of a job at a big club. He'll either take us higher (unlikely upto now but you never can tell) or he'll leave/ go / get sacked.
He aint going any higher without us.
We are the ceiling for silva’s managerial ambitions. He won’t get a job with a club bigger or better then us. I desperately want him to be successful as I do all Everton bosses. I stand by what I said when we appointed him. Does his records at Hull and Watford make him qualified to manage a club with the size and ambition of Everton. Time will tell.

Not sure if Mourinho isn’t a busted flush. Even as a shadow of his former self though, he’s still a big name & would be a big statement of intent.

I’d rather Brands come up with the next big thing.

Silva looks broken & out of his depth.

I think he is the man to help us step up to where we belong. However will his playing style fit in to our expectations? Still, it would make the Everton's press conference a touch interesting.
First of all Jose wouldn’t come. Second, if we were winning and in the top four we would embrace whatever playing style cake our way.
*Maybe complain after a few premier league titles when we are use to success

We are the ceiling for silva’s managerial ambitions. He won’t get a job with a club bigger or better then us. I desperately want him to be successful as I do all Everton bosses. I stand by what I said when we appointed him. Does his records at Hull and Watford make him qualified to manage a club with the size and ambition of Everton. Time will tell.
Martinez did alright after

Not sure if Mourinho isn’t a busted flush. Even as a shadow of his former self though, he’s still a big name & would be a big statement of intent.

I’d rather Brands come up with the next big thing.

Silva looks broken & out of his depth.

I genuinely think his time has come and gone. His style of football was being found out for the past 4 or 5 seasons of his managerial posts. And that was even at clubs that gave him an open cheque book.

I genuinely think his time has come and gone. His style of football was being found out for the past 4 or 5 seasons of his managerial posts. And that was even at clubs that gave him an open cheque book.

People say that but he still won trophies everywhere he went including Utd.

I would chop my hand off for one or two trophies and the guaranteed 7th minimum placed finishes that he would guarantee us.

People say that but he still won trophies everywhere he went including Utd.

I would chop my hand off for one or two trophies and the guaranteed 7th minimum placed finishes that he would guarantee us.

He wouldnt work with Brands. So its a no from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.