Match Thread Lincoln City vs Everton - Carabao Cup, Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody got any ideas where the away pubs gonna be, or even a decent place you can grab a beer without any grief.
Looked on the usual sites and nothings sorta standing out, and we ain't been down here since the early 90's was it?

My mate went but can't remember nothing

....this is the same @T LEAFE who posted on the old pics thread that he was preparing for defeat tonight!!

I’ve backed us for this over the past few seasons, i’ll leave it this time in the hope we finally lift the trophy.
I’m preparing for the unpredictable
Predictable if we lose
Unpredictable if we win
Off to the pub now for some Dutch courage and then a night behind the sofa

Anybody got any ideas where the away pubs gonna be, or even a decent place you can grab a beer without any grief.
Looked on the usual sites and nothings sorta standing out, and we ain't been down here since the early 90's was it?

There’s a few places on the High street, including a Spoons

There’s a few places on the High street, including a Spoons
Cheers mate ;)

Not gonna be like walking in the brick as an away fan on a match day is it, would hate to go into some sacrosanct venue that's just theirs, done that b4 and it ain't nice....

Cheers mate ;)

Not gonna be like walking in the brick as an away fan on a match day is it, would hate to go into some sacrosanct venue that's just theirs, done that b4 and it ain't nice....

One of their fans also posted this in another thread

Suggest for you the Golden Eagle bottom of the high street, there is also a micro real ale place half way up by KFC which has just got a new name, and us really a micro pub, as about 30 max and its full...

Cheers mate ;)

No idea to be honest, I’m having a pint in the pub I’m staying in tonight at the moment. I’m meeting my mate later and going to The Treaty of Commerce

From what I've been told I doubt the Lincoln fans are going to be the cause of much agitation.

The Royal William is a good pub for ale and stuff and about a fifteen minute walk from Sincil Bank: it's in the town near the waterside.

Status
Not open for further replies.