How much more time should Silva be given?

How long should he be given?

• Press conference today at 2pm

Votes: 96 49.2%
  • Monday 9am

Votes: 110 56.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have to give him time till we see his preferred 11 in the team and then we can judge. Right now what could cost him so the lack of replacement gana and Zomua. Can we really blame silva for this?

What is Silva first 11 if everyone is fit and ready to play.
I don't think he knows, but neither did Moyes or Martinez or the others.
They all have one thing in common, they try to put their favourite 'best system' on to different permutations of 11. Which when you think about it can't work, except in the odd stopped clock is right twice a day way
Pick your 11 first, then the best system that suits them

They were beaten by Bournemouth! so why can we not beat them?

Why did Spurs struggle to beat them? Villa aren’t a bad side, they are a lot more accomplished than the money grabbing carts that took them down 3 years ago. People making them out to be on the level of Huddersfield last season is laughable

Why did Spurs struggle to beat them? Villa aren’t a bad side, they are a lot more accomplished than the money grabbing carts that took them down 3 years ago. People making them out to be on the level of Huddersfield last season is laughable

Perhaps their manager is more clued in on team management.

Villa are bottom half at best, probably bottom six.

Fact is we have played three games against poor/average sides and scored one goal. Silva’s career away record was poor before he came here and it is as bad now, five wins in 21, not to mention the Millwall fiasco.

I see villa doing ok, about 14th ish. they play with the right idea and do have some quality. grealish being one to watch and mcginn

I see villa doing ok, about 14th ish. they play with the right idea and do have some quality. grealish being one to watch and mcginn

Grealish McGinn Douglas Luiz is a better three than any midfield we put out that includes Schneiderlin and Siggurdson.

Villa are bottom half at best, probably bottom six.

Fact is we have played three games against poor/average sides and scored one goal. Silva’s career away record was poor before he came here and it is as bad now, five wins in 21, not to mention the Millwall fiasco.
I was actually going to start a Are We Too Good To Go Down thread, think the forum needs one, were we can talk about teams that might be worse than us

Status
Not open for further replies.