2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
So can the guys who seem to know his in depth tactics and proclaim him a great young manager despite what his career has shown please tell me why a year on with his own team I’m still watching us unable to beat and even break down relegation fodder? Also why he has an obvious dislike for proactive changes and an almost Allardyce level of playing for the point away from home?

He’s shown me nothing that 4 managers before me haven’t already shown and apart from maybe Allardyce who was a bit more boring. I see absolutely no difference in him to all the others it’s just passing for passings sake whilst the opposition get ready to counter our predictable play. Then when people dare to proclaim that he just might not be anything more than an average manager they are denounced as heretics.

Thought he got the subs right (minus the R7 for Walcott). Got a good look at Kean and Iwobi. Should have got something out of the game, let down by DCL and Walcott in front of goal.

No real plan after we went down. Almost saved by Iwobi and Kean, but it wasn’t mean to Iwobe. Takes a huge share of the blame tonight.

Great the unwanted return of the December 2018 until around March 2019 Everton.I believe in giving both praise and criticism, when it's due and merited.Well guess what, criticism of the players and manager, is well merited and well deserved tonight.This is dire, and a throwback to a period that we thought was behind us.

Status
Not open for further replies.