Match Thread Aston Villa vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll...

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinell, this is the worst I’ve seen Gomes play, Richarlison hasn’t come back from Brazil, DCL is league one standard, Sigurdsson hasn’t turned up.
We started really well, I think it’s time we ended 4231.

When we have an away game I always expect nothing or a point, because we are not as good as we think we are.

Some people on here add no value to the fact we are playing away, I on the other hand have become accustomed to poor away results, for me Villa are favourites.
^^^^^^^^^

I would make 3 subs at half time. Bernard, Schneiderlin and Gomes completely switched off for the Jota run. The defenders were left for dead and we give up an easy goal as a result. Sigurdsson has been making silly decisions too. Richarlison went down in what was probably our best chance at getting a goal. Comical

Well that was frustrating, we’ve been very average and there’s just no movement in the final third. Poor DCL doesn’t belong in the premier league does he? Richarlison and Gomes were also very poor.

Same old Everton then.

They've got one centreback who nearly did his hamstring in the warm-up and one who got a concussion from his teammate and we've not tested them at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.