Match Thread Crystal Palace 0-0 Everton, Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Disappointed that Digne did not try a first time cross across the box (with about ten minutes to go) when he was played into the penalty area. Kean was waiting and seemed to have lost his marker. Pity that...

We should sell Moise Kean while the European window is still open because he didn't score the amount of goals Rom has scored for our club when he came on. Juventus pulled our pants down.

I rated Keane so highly at Burnley, he then didn't have such a great first season with us, but has slowly come on leaps and bounds. Today I thought he looked absolute Class. More of the same!!

Yerry Mina was a collossus today....if he keeps it up it will make the £27.5mil look a snip.

Kean looked quality in terms of movement and simple play with no preseason

Gbamin clearly not up to speed

Schneiderlin up to his old tricks

Sigurdsson looks rusty

There were a few poor performances there today particularly Siggy. Snides was a big let down getting himself sent off after 2 completely avoidable yellow cards but i am not overly concerned at this point. Defence looked pretty good. First game against a very annoying team and most of our new signings not playing. We will definitely get better. Gomes injury didnt look that bad so fingers crossed with that. Watford next at home and i am expecting much better than today.

Mina MOTM for me. Was solid the entire game.

Some of the utter cr*p being sprayed on here about Gbammin is shameful. Said he wasn’t fit, playing in a gale, comes on as a sub, puts a couple of balls wrong and people are on his back calling him a pub player and poor. Nothing like giving the lad a chance - why do some of you even bother watching?
Correct - tho some just where for some reason expecting an easy 3 points today...

Status
Not open for further replies.