Match Thread Crystal Palace 0-0 Everton, Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's hope kean and iwobi settle quickly.

We looked robust at the back and insipid up front.

1 point gained in context of sending off.

However, you wanna finish top 6, you put those teams away, and we had chances.

Same old Everton.

Voted Pickford due to the saves. Mina was quiet impressive as well. Some of the balls he played across pitch would have been on the money if it wasn’t a tornado out there

Gave it to Pickford. We don't look like scoring so whilst that's a BIG MASSIVE ISSUE it's important not to concede.

Isn't it weird though with certain managers who say they like flair and attacking football (Martinez and Silva) yet some games are just utterly mind numbing and they look like they haven't got a plan or a clue how to set up a team to actually win a match.

Not ideal. However, a clean sheet away from home with 10 men and Gomes injured - Not a terrible result. Foundation now in place to build. We will find our stride. Goodison will be electric next week.

I never want to see Schneiderat again. Was a red card waiting to happen as he's always out of position and late on challenges. Can not believe some on here were saying he's an important player.

Hate him and he’s crap.

If Gomes is badly hurt, Delph injured and that tit suspended we are very quickly down to the bare bones in centre mid.

Gylfy was awful today and it’s games like this that draws the negativity from some.

I thought the defence was very good and that’s encouraging as the rest will
Improve and get sharper.

Forward line not really at it. Bernard good in the first half but not great in the second. Richy quiet enough and missed a good chance, DCL didn’t do too bad.

A bit of a disappointing one but the conditions spoiled the game as well.

1 point is better than none.

Any win or loss today would've been at least 75% due to a wind assist or a wind block. Give the wind the Niasse of the Match award.

I feel like he was unlucky today. The first yellow was a complete farce and so was the second.

The first is a clear yellow, you cant react like a child and the second was close, but still if your on a yellow and there is no danger just see the guy out.

Status
Not open for further replies.