Match Thread Crystal Palace 0-0 Everton, Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpeg

Atmosphere building. Enjoy, but not too much.;)

I really don’t want to be negative but we are starting the season with a weaker team than we finished.
They have had the best part of three months to get players in and ready to hit the ground running and here we are starting the season with dcl and Morgan. I’ve got a horrible feeling any progress made this year will be hamstrung by the lack of depth at centre back.
Anyway that’s my crying done for season, we’ve signed decent players and hopefully they won’t take to long to Bed in and get going.
Tough game this, if we start fast and get at them early we should win this 0-2, Richarlison with both. COYB.

I really don’t want to be negative but we are starting the season with a weaker team than we finished.
They have had the best part of three months to get players in and ready to hit the ground running and here we are starting the season with dcl and Morgan. I’ve got a horrible feeling any progress made this year will be hamstrung by the lack of depth at centre back.
Anyway that’s my crying done for season, we’ve signed decent players and hopefully they won’t take to long to Bed in and get going.
Tough game this, if we start fast and get at them early we should win this 0-2, Richarlison with both. COYB.

You can always ignore everything before the word 'but'

Funnily enough Selhurst Park is the only away ground I haven't been in recent years bar the newly promoted sides.

Got randomly banged out by some young scal on the walk back so never again the feral cockney gits!

Status
Not open for further replies.