Match Thread Crystal Palace 0-0 Everton, Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m predicting a difficult game for us today, we don’t seem to have an awesome 90 in us. So hopefully for the time we do look dangerous we can take advantage and finish. Nothing worse than watching us on top in games and unable to finish.

Just hope the players have their shooting boots on this afternoon as we can create.

Predicting 0-2 - Richarlison, Kean

Right off down the pub for my triathlon - Wham v Citeh , CP v Toffees & Spurs v Villa.

Hopefully able to celebrate the start or the new season with 3 points - failing that drown my sorrows ands watch some decent togger.

Enjoys the game boys and girls, finger crossed - 2-1 to the Toffemen.

We haven't looked great in pre season and you'd be optimistic to think we turn it on like a tap today. Being away to anyone on the opening day is always difficult and I'd expect no different today.

We haven't looked great in pre season and you'd be optimistic to think we turn it on like a tap today. Being away to anyone on the opening day is always difficult and I'd expect no different today.

That’s the spirit! New season, new hope

look we haven't a clue how this will go. first game of the season new players. disgruntled palace with the Zaha fiasco. It might be a boring draw it might not.

Status
Not open for further replies.