Match Thread Crystal Palace 0-0 Everton, Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Got my coffee set to brew just in time for 9 am kickoff. Finally the season is back. Dreams of a Keane brace...

2-1 and finally 3 points to start the season. Iceland and Richy. Late palace goal gives us a solid week to read about how we need another CB.

Another season full of hope and excitement begins tomorrow. Can't wait. COYB!

Mate, not going to lie. I was flipping quickly through these pages trying to catch up with all the posts and read the phrase as "...hope and excrement begins tomorrow" and laughed out loud as I said to myself, "Everton that." Then I realized my error, laughed out loud again and said " Everton that" to myself about myself! Cheers for the chuckle! Safe travels to all my Blue Brothers and Sisters heading to the match and best of luck to the side in this new season! And of course the answer is 0-0. Everton that!

Going to miss it unfortunately as the island im holidaying on has really poor internet. So let me write in advance.

Seamus you're finished lad. Mina you're a calamity. Let's hope JP can get in the team soon. DCL poor as always - Kean looked much better even off the bench, even if his goal was scant consolation.

Can only get better from here Blues.
This is a joke so don't get your little panties in a twist ya carts

Pickford
Coleman Keane Mina Luca
GOMEZ MORGAN
RICO SIGGY BERNO
DCL

Guaranteed
Aye - team picks itself really. Mina has big pressure on him this season, and let's see if one of Schneiderlin or Gbamin can fill the Gana Gueye void.

The season is already off to a great start here in America as NBC Sports Network has inexplicably decided to show Bournemouth v. Sheffield as the live game tomorrow morning instead of Everton. It’s not even at Bramall Lane, what’s the bleeding point???

Mate, not going to lie. I was flipping quickly through these pages trying to catch up with all the posts and read the phrase as "...hope and excrement begins tomorrow" and laughed out loud as I said to myself, "Everton that." Then I realized my error, laughed out loud again and said " Everton that" to myself about myself! Cheers for the chuckle! Safe travels to all my Blue Brothers and Sisters heading to the match and best of luck to the side in this new season! And of course the answer is 0-0. Everton that!
Felt like I was reading a Viz letter there

Excellent work by brands to unsettle the star player of our first opponents.
A relatively easy first few games this year. Let's get the 3 points and be top of the league by November.

Status
Not open for further replies.