Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was disappointed when Lookman left, but we have improved the squad this Summer imo. Hopefully Kean can get used to the prem quickly and he could be a great signing. Delph makes us more solid, with Gana gone, although we will miss his hard work. He is a better passer, which could benefit us if we are able to dominate more often. I like Iwobi, but I fear he could just turn out to be another Theo. If he can become more clinical he has potential to be better though. He seems to work hard, which is in his favour. I know little about our other signings. I'm not expecting us to suddenly turn into Man City this season, but I am optimistic and excited about what could happen. Hopefully that bubble isn't burst a month into the season! I'd say we had a good Summer overall, maybe a centre back short, it's a pity we didn't have more of the players through pre season. Hopefully we can still hit the ground running. I reckon we could get above Chelsea and Wolves, for 6th, but we need a good start. Looking forward to tomorrow. COYB!!

That bad? Any particular highlights I should re-visit?
The usual "ahhhhhh weve not signed a player I didn't want us to sign this time yesterday but feel like we are missing out and dont have a plan. The only logical conclusion is we are getting relegated. Ahhhh". Was a right laugh. Glad it's over and we can concentrate on the footy now. Think we will absolutely pan palace tomorrow just to rub salt into wilfs wounds.

Fixed.

The staff rate him mate. That much has become evident.
It amazes me how certain people on here can be about a player being good or rubbish.

Ignoring the fact that the manager, director of football and international manager all have high regard for the player.

Everybody is entitled to express an opinion as long as they understand we don't agree or hold their opinion in high regard.

I see Fredy Guarin is there, he holds a special place in my heart. I had him on Championship Manager 03/04 and he had 20 for long shots. Screamers every week.

I've got this Brazilian new gen in my 2032 side at the moment. Scores 10 a season as a box to box midfielder all from outside the box... Iuri!

Board still won't give me a new stadium though. MOSH OUT!!!!!

I see Fredy Guarin is there, he holds a special place in my heart. I had him on Championship Manager 03/04 and he had 20 for long shots. Screamers every week.
03/04 was the best Championship Manager. I loved adding the Norway league and getting the Sparta Sarpsborg players for nothing and watching them dominate any league! Also - Daniel Braathen was basically better than Messi and Ronaldo combined!

Status
Not open for further replies.