Confirmed Signing Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m happy about this tbf think he’ll be decent and we sign players to fit now rather than slapdash on anyone

Probs fall through now lol

He's here

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190808-211546_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20190808-211546_Twitter.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 158

Everton manager Marco Silva says Alex Iwobi was a top target of theirs this summer and he is pleased to have him at the club.
He told the club's official website: “Alex was one of our main targets for this window and I believe he is a fantastic signing for Everton. He is a direct and skilful winger and attacking midfielder who always works very hard for his team.
“He is still young but already with a lot of top-level experience – 100 Premier League matches, more in Europe and many international games
“It was important for me to have one more quality option for our attacking positions to add to what we have with Richarlison, Bernard and Theo Walcott.
“Alex fits exactly the profile of player I want in my model. He is hungry to join Everton and take the next step in his career, to help us compete with the strongest teams in the league and reach his potential at our club.”

I mean I think this is just a mad thing to say..

Obviously we all have different opinions and that, and I myself am not especially super excited over him.. but he's not a bad player.

23 years old, loads of appearances for Arsenal, skillful and creative, pretty solid stats and still plenty of room for him to develop his game. If the fee turns out to be under the 30-odd million initially reported then I honestly think that's very good business.

Feel people are just overreacting and we probably wouldn't be seeing it if it wasn't for the Zaha stuff.

He’s a player I was never having mate. I was amazed how Wenger used to continually pick him. So I watched him closely to see what I must surely have been missing, but nope, I never got it.

He must have something but I’m stuffed if I know what it actually is.

Status
Not open for further replies.