Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, so will all the sad acts who’ve been accusing everyone of questioning anything the Everton hierarchy have ever said (they never lie to us), and accuse them of being:cringe: “bedwetters “ and even the esk (lol) of being a liar, where are yous? The super fans? Where are the super blues, who trust everything the club say? lol

Sorry, I had decided to assume you were just new to following the team rather than the worse alternative, that you were purposely lying about our results last season considering even someone as challenged as you can probably figure out how to pull up a schedule and results. Also interesting to note that after being called out for it, rather than responding to it, because I was right and you were wrong you condescending tiny quilt, you've now attempted to move on to your next bag of lies.

Your last line confirms just the type of low life you aspire to be. Thanks, gbye, see you at the end of the season with your tail between your legs.
I really hope I have got my tail between my legs.

Sorry if I offended you but a serious point here. I have no problem with fans from anywhere in the world, it’s great that we can attract them. But don’t patronise match going fans who’ve put their money where their mouth is and followed the club all over the place, and who’ve grown up with the club as a big part of their lives. You’re the Johnny come lately here not me, and When you’re deciding whether you can be bothered putting on a stream for one of the games, I’ll be at it giving them actual support when they need it, not just giving platitudes on the Internet. Everton means more to me than it ever will to you, I know some people will come along to disagree and tell you not to listen but it’s true and even they’ll know it deep down.

Right, so will all the sad acts who’ve been accusing everyone of questioning anything the Everton hierarchy have ever said (they never lie to us), and accuse them of being:cringe: “bedwetters “ and even the esk (lol) of being a liar, where are yous? The super fans? Where are the super blues, who trust everything the club say? lol

Sorry mate, having been the pub I can’t quite work out what point you’re making.....thanks for understanding........

Disappointed about the lack of a CB tbh. A key area is thin for at least 6 months. And isn't Mina facing suspension over some betting ad? Looks like Holgate and Kean....
I'd forgotten about that. The most Everton thing ever if he gets a long ban as a consequence, with no cover at CB!

I don't blame it on anything to do with spending money or not. We've spent money.

What we haven't done is had our ducks in a row and had things lined up if things went wrong.

The Iwobi deal has been last minute and doesn't improve our first XI but does very much improve our squad. Takes none of the pressure off Kean though which is really what was needed. But I don't mind the signing, it's just a lot of money.

But not having a defender in is really bad from Brands. Really bad.
He walk straight in as the RW with Rich on the left

Status
Not open for further replies.