Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lookman not replaced? He didn't even play.. FFS any excuse to moan and beat the club.

Not really - Lookman was part of the first team squad last season and ensured we had 4 wide players, whether he was used much or not. Without replacing him, we are down to Bernard and Richarlison (both very good) and Walcott (less said the better). That, by definition, weakens us in those areas even if you think the degree is only small

The club really do need a couple of quality additions.

Otherwise it's 'as you where' and we will remain on the periphery of the top 6, when this was arguably the best opportunity to pull level / overtake a few clubs above.

Still time yet, but it will be very frustrating to spend another season of what might of been, whilst hoping City keep that shower off the summit.

Disagree with that assessment

I think we are stronger then before the window started with only Gana being a first team player sold and he was replaced.

Lookman rarely featured

+

We finally have a striker

Otherwise it's 'as you where' and we will remain on the periphery of the top 6, when this was arguably the best opportunity to pull level / overtake a few clubs above.

Still time yet, but it will be very frustrating to spend another season of what might of been, whilst hoping City keep that shower off the summit.

Best opportunity gets said every year without fail.

I agree, Rojo isn't going to push them, he's more there to hold the fort if one of them goes down

Personally I think Holgate can be a first teamer here at Everton, and he's likely to get a chance this season even if Rojo comes in

Maybe Rojo is just here as the fourth option in case shizzel goes south?
Holgate is one of the young lads i think could make it too. We might need to give him game time and let him gain more experience. He has done well for a young player when given the chance. Rojo could be coming from number 6 cb for utd to number 4 for us.

We’ve been massively let down and handing a wedge to Man Utd for one of their castoffs is just the icing on the cake.

We’ll continue to plod along in the 7th-9th range as that is what the board are apparently content with.

Been posting old Everton photos on that thread so what's happened will put SSN on - this thread has had us linked to some great signings - hope they go through........;)

Not really - Lookman was part of the first team squad last season and ensured we had 4 wide players, whether he was used much or not. Without replacing him, we are down to Bernard and Richarlison (both very good) and Walcott (less said the better). That, by definition, weakens us in those areas even if you think the degree is only small
No worries. Mirallas and Bolasie are here.

I thought I'm used to Everton letting me down, but this deadline day is like a dagger to the heart. Koff Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.