Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I probably go to more games than a good percentage of them. I’m entitled to my view’s, there’s no need to be personal, in an attempt to stifle debate. I won’t be bullied by people on a forum.
Well it's the doomsayers at the ground that make it so miserable so often. It's tiresome mate, constant negativity. Certain people ramming down everyone elses throats constantly - weird.

Also, it's not debate, you are stating these things as fact (we will finish no higher than 7th).

Have a day off.

To be honest, I should just use ignore and let you get everyone else down.

And that makes your opinion worth more than theirs?

I mean, I go to games both Home and Away as well, but outside of stuff that actually happens in the stadium itself that I can see that they might miss on telly or something, I wouldn't say my opinion on general Everton matters carried more weight just because I went to the game. If they want to lay in to the actual crowd itself when they aren't there then maybe, but outside of that I don't see why our opinion would be better than theirs just because we attend games

He wishes to silence me and thus stifle debate.
I made the point that I’m entitled to my views and even if he disagrees with me, there’s no need to be personal.

I agree going to the game less or more doesn’t make anyone a greater blue. It was a bit of a non relevant point on my end.

Believe me I will not be laughing...but lets see people then making excuses...I want the best for the team I support...too long we have been nowhere...we have to start making progress asap

If anyone seriously thinks we aren't making progress since the Walsh / Koeman / Allardyce days then they need their heads checking.

Everyone was buzzing with the business we'd done this summer a few days ago.

Now suddenly because it looks as though we're not signing Zaha we're getting relegated apparently, Jesus Christ

Status
Not open for further replies.