• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shut up ffs

I have never been so close to putting my first person on ignore, you are a total stuck record of boring, cry arse wummery.
The problem with the transfer window is that the nobs come out in force and you end up ignoring loads. So I'm trying to guess which one of the many has caused this outburst.

I'm leaning towards Haw Haw. Am I correct?

If anyone seriously thinks we aren't making progress since the Walsh / Koeman / Allardyce days then they need their heads checking.

Everyone was buzzing with the business we'd done this summer a few days ago.

Now suddenly because it looks as though we're not signing Zaha we're getting relegated apparently, Jesus Christ
And most on here didn't want him.

If anyone seriously thinks we aren't making progress since the Walsh / Koeman / Allardyce days then they need their heads checking.

Everyone was buzzing with the business we'd done this summer a few days ago.

Now suddenly because it looks as though we're not signing Zaha we're getting relegated apparently, Jesus Christ
Let's see how many people will be buzzing at 5 PM if we only signs rojo today...I was buzzing until recently but it seems that it's going to be the usual everton disappointment...

Does seem a bit mad that we apparently bid £130m for players yesterday but today we've dramatically changed tack to trying for Rojo on loan

Either those bids were all fabricated rubbish (very likely) or we've have a change of mind in terms of 'the big picture'
What are you on about?

I probably go to more games than a good percentage of them. I’m entitled to my view’s, there’s no need to be personal, in an attempt to stifle debate. I won’t be bullied by people on a forum.

Take no notice mate. I stopped reading this forum a few years ago as it was very clique-y (not even to myself but others like this). People on here need to be more respectful of peoples opinions even if it is more negative. Play nice guys peas and love x

Status
Not open for further replies.