Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we are in bonus territory to be honest, anything coming in now is more then i thought we would get if im being honest.

My two priorities were a big physical presence in midfield and a center forward, we've done both.

Id rather not Rojo for the sake of it.

I think we have a few deal lined up for some of our players to leave that will only come off if we sign lads today, Schnderlin, Tosum and Niasse namely.

CB Has to be seen as a priority mate. Can't go into the season with 1 decent CB and 1 injury prone unknown quality so far.

and no, Holgate isn't good enough.

Let’s just sign Everton an umtiti. I want Zaha but if that means we have to loan a shocking defender like Rojo it’s not good.

Anyways I haven’t wet the bed just yet. I think we will all be happy an excited for the season come 5.

I think we are in bonus territory to be honest, anything coming in now is more then i thought we would get if im being honest.

My two priorities were a big physical presence in midfield and a center forward, we've done both.

Id rather not Rojo for the sake of it.

I think we have a few deals lined up for some of our players to leave that will only come off if we sign lads today, Schnderlin, Tosun and Niasse namely.

We need a CB

I agree mate, but if he does end up with Smalling, Jones or Rojo, then there's no excusing him.

That's a massive 'if' though - people need to wait and see before wetting themselves.

Of course it’s a massive if, it actually wouldn’t surprise me if a name from nowhere comes up as an option, like Sidibe was

Must be honest a bit disappointed how this is going. Thought Brands would have had his ducks in a row for deadline day. Seems as if he is throwing darts and hoping one will stay in the board.

They're all signed mate. Brands is waiting to last minute to release the info to win the window in style. no point giving the media the juice in the morning just for people to discard it as old news and fap over Watford making a last minute gasp to get thier super star signing Chris Smalling.

He’s nowhere near as good as Luis Campos, he’s not even the best Dutch sporting director.

If you read what journalists are saying, it looks panic stations to me.

And if you believe journalists, them bastions of the truth, then more fool you. Name one bad signing Brands has made for us since he’s been here?

People talking about this being a ‘very good’ window as things stand. It’s a ‘stand still’ window at the minute. We haven’t improved sufficiently to move up the league. Delusional if you think we have.

Midfield and attack have improved but the fact we are considerably weaker in defence concerns me.

Status
Not open for further replies.