Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We nearly signed Rojo last year. Zouma loan only happened because United pulled the plug. Silva is a big fan. Quick, left footed, strong but careless/reckless. If he comes make no mistake the manager is a fan even if we fans are not.

My Utd mates say he’ll be really good IF he can stay for. They say they’d rather have him that smalling and jones

I said the same after the last 2 windows and after silva was oppointed.

I was told I was a kopite for thinking our signing policy was awful and that Silva was a ridiculous gamble.

Yet to be proved wrong. But it seems to be an evertonian these days is to blindly believe we have great players and a great manager.

When I was younger our fans were alot more open minded, they knew if managers were bluffers and deffo knew good players from bang average/poor ones.

Again I ask, someone please tell me the 2 `quality' (meaning top 6 class) players we have in each position?

Dry your tears mate.

Having spent hundereds of millions the last few years why arn't we in the market 'for the top top defensive midfielders in Europe' if are stated aim is to challenge the top 4?

Are you actually stupid? The “top top” players are few and far between and play for CL clubs.

Who would you consider in this category and
Who could we realistically get that fits into this category?

Currently 3 injuries away from having to start Calvert-Lewin, Walcott and Holgate.

I think they've tried to add a defensive midfielder with Gbamin though mate. What top Dm would you recommend?
I havnt got a clue mate, I only watch Everton.

But having watched everton last year and knowing Zouma probably wasnt going to stay I would have had a list of some of the best in Europe (especially leaders) and spent a huge bulk of our transfer kitty on 2. So far with a few hours remaining we havnt bought 1. Utterly bizzare but apparantly im a kopite for thinking this is a huge ball up and Brands isnt some sort of legend.

Having spent hundereds of millions the last few years why arn't we in the market 'for the top top defensive midfielders in Europe' if are stated aim is to challenge the top 4?
You aren't fooling anyone. Who have the RS signed this time?

An old one i know, but Marcus Rojo is as good at Defending as he is at making toast.

Status
Not open for further replies.