Confirmed Signing Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough mate. But you referred to zaha as an older version of Iwobi which in my opinion and Arsenal’s he clearly isn’t.

Well then let me rephrase. Zaha and iwobi are both terrible value, and I’m not thrilled at either link. I’d prefer neither but if I had to, I’d pick the cheaper one.

Arsenal’s opinion is that he wasn’t worth 50m, and that iwobi is worth more than 30m

Went through a arsenal twitter site. Id say 85% are happy to see him go for the money being talked. Some really want rid.

The same way Barca fans were over the moon they'd managed to flog Mina, Digne and Gomes? I really rate Iwobi - been unfortunate he's played in one of the most unbalanced teams in the league. A run of games and I'd really fancy him to kick on.

Well then let me rephrase. Zaha and iwobi are both terrible value, and I’m not thrilled at either link. I’d prefer neither but if I had to, I’d pick the cheaper one.

Arsenal’s opinion is that he wasn’t worth 50m, and that iwobi is worth more than 30m
Fair enough mate. But arsenal only bid 40m an insulting offer and they couldn’t afford anymore as palace want the majority of the money upfront. For what it’s worth I rate zaha, but not at 80m and like you I don’t want Iwobi.

The same way Barca fans were over the moon they'd managed to flog Mina, Digne and Gomes? I really rate Iwobi - been unfortunate he's played in one of the most unbalanced teams in the league. A run of games and I'd really fancy him to kick on.

Are you suggesting barcelona fans are now pining over digne gomes and mina?

Status
Not open for further replies.