• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi all, PLEASE CAN WE HELP A BLUE OUT!

Know its not transfer but there is a deadline! I entered a competition and need as many likes as possible by midday today to win. Currently about 20 behind. It would be amazing if you could like the following picture. This was me on top of Moel Siabod, a 3000ft mountain as part of a half ironman (1.9k swim, 92k bike, 21k run) in Snowdonia a couple of weeks ago. LIKE, LIKE, LIKE

Thanks all

Done. And before the deadline slams shut. Just like Marcel tomorrow.

lol I don’t know he will be, I never claimed to know.

How can you have an opinion on something you don’t have a clue about? That’s not how opinions work m8. Stop trying to use the “it’s a different opinion” thing to shut down debate, I thought you were better than that J.
I’m trying to encourage debate not shut it down. You’re not debating though. You picked a really weird post to take issue with, one where someone was just saying ‘I’m not certain we’re better than last year’. You’re now saying your not certain either, so where’s the issue? Some posters seem to have a very rose tinted view of things, and won’t accept even the slightest hint of questioning without calling it bed wetting or whatever, it’s weird.

Know its not transfer but there is a deadline! I entered a competition and need as many likes as possible by midday today to win. Currently about 20 behind. It would be amazing if you could like the following picture. This was me on top of Moel Siabod, a 3000ft mountain as part of a half ironman (1.9k swim, 92k bike, 21k run) in Snowdonia a couple of weeks ago. LIKE, LIKE, LIKE

Thanks all

Done , good luck .

Thanks all

My favourite walk that ... well done on the race.

There are going to be some very unhappy people on here if , in 34 hours time , we haven't got Zouma , Zaha and Doucoure.
I'll be happy with a proper central defender and a winger; Zaha cost too much, Chelsea do not seem to want to let Zouma leave and Watford are...well...Watford and I don't think we need Doucoure. Centre Back is a MUST and the rest is bonus!

Status
Not open for further replies.