Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the quality of the targets is the most impressive part.

It might be late in the window and people will moan about it, but any of Zaha, Zouma, Doucoure etc wouldn't need any time to adjust to the league.

Zaha is without a doubt a big talent and his numbers get better every season, Zouma was a key part in a defence where we had a great run of clean sheets against quality sides, and I'm actually surprised Doucoure wasn't picked up by PSG as he was heavily linked with them last season.

Sidibe is a very experienced player and getting into the France squad alone shows his quality. We can also ease him in just like with Digne because Coleman is still very much a good reliable option.
They’re only impressive if we land them. But it is pleasing to see the standard of player linked, compared with 2 seasons ago. Klaassen, Rooney, Sandro.

They’re only impressive if we land them. But it is pleasing to see the standard of player linked, compared with 2 seasons ago. Klaassen, Rooney, Sandro.

I'd expect 3 out of 4 to be done and dusted by the end of the window.

I imagine we'll get Zaha confirmed at £60m + McCarthy or Tosun (maybe announced separately), Sidibe confirmed tonight, and Doucoure if we can't get Zouma (£40m budget for either of them, with Gbamin as CB cover should we not get Zouma).

Lads, how good is it gonna be when Moise wraps his boot around one and puts it away

tumblr_pex6fhlxlL1wffvhmo2_250.gif

I imagine we'll get Zaha confirmed at £60m + McCarthy or Tosun (maybe announced separately), Sidibe confirmed tonight, and Doucoure if we can't get Zouma (£40m budget for either of them, with Gbamin as CB cover should we not get Zouma).

I'd be happy with that.

Feels like big 48 hours in the transfer window.

Get a few deals over the line and it'll look like a good window. Though based on other seasons it's probably best to judge how good a window has been at the end of the season rather than the end of August.

Right profile player being looked at though. Young, hungry, ambitious. Delph just adds that touch of experience and a winning mentality. Hopefully he'll set the tone in the dressing room.That winning dressing room culture is something Moises Kean may have been accustomed to.

Too many current players are accustomed to playing for a team that get somewhere between 50-60 points rather than being a challenger for trophies.

To be honest mate, I’m just glad we got a centre forward in. Of course we’re going to give the lad time to become accustomed to the premier league, but well informed observers, suggest Everton have got a real talent on their hands. If we got zaha as well, we’ll frankly I wouldn’t believe it. If you’d said at the start of the window we’d potentially have a front 3 of Zaha, Kean and Richarlison I genuinely think you’d gone mad. Let’s see where we are come Thursday afternoon, when we’ll know more.

Could the result of a Zaha bid end up with us screwing Watford in other ways given it looks like there is no way they are willing to sell Doucoure? Apparently they are close to agreeing a fee for Ismaïla Sarr, should we not get Zaha might we switch and go after Sarr, or if we agree a fee for Zaha is it conceivable that Palace would gazump them??

Status
Not open for further replies.