Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that we will get Sidibe as RB on loan with a view to buying.
I think that we are trying to get Doucore OR Rakitic , not both , but don't think that we will get either.
We will try and get Zouma and if unsuccessful , I guess we will move for Llorente as CB.
I think that we will go all in , and get Zaha.
Pressure then all on Silva to deliver. No excuses given the support the club have given.

After much excitement in the Bully household it’s now starting to turn to nagging doubts that we are going to be left ultimately disappointed.

I hate transfer windows... I really do!

Come on Brands do the business mate.

Having signed Gomes, Kean and Gbamin I wouldn't be disappointed. Delph a bonus.

Sad to see Gana go and Zouma might not return. But the business is good.

I am sure we will get more quality in.

I honestly don't think Niasse will ever make a lucrative bosman move, he's just too gash no one will pay him big money

...depends on what you mean by big money. A lot will depend on how he does on loan, but if he’s reasonably successful a €2m or €3m Bosman in his back pocket isn’t to be sniffed at. It’ll be the equivalent of his 10% of a €30m Transfer.

What a time to be an ordinary footballer.

Last edited:
I think that we will get Sidibe as RB on loan with a view to buying.
I think that we are trying to get Doucore OR Rakitic , not both , but don't think that we will get either.
We will try and get Zouma and if unsuccessful , I guess we will move for Llorente as CB.
I think that we will go all in , and get Zaha.
Pressure then all on Silva to deliver. No excuses given the support the club have given.
I agree with most of that, unfortunately I think the CB will be Smalling or Rojo on loan from United - deals that could be done quickly at the last minute as the players are surplus, and just down the road and allows us to go back for Zouma at a later date.

I think that's what is bothering me the most about the Zaha and Doucoure links. We are we get MUCH better value for money outside the premier league, why are we doing so much shopping inside now?
Probably he looks about our purchases of Kean, Gbmain and possibly the Monaco full back and thinks he’d look to surround those boys with more premier league experience. Look at Fulham last year, bought a lot of talented players on paper from abroad, but most of them flopped in the premier league.

I think the quality of the targets is the most impressive part.

It might be late in the window and people will moan about it, but any of Zaha, Zouma, Doucoure etc wouldn't need any time to adjust to the league.

Zaha is without a doubt a big talent and his numbers get better every season, Zouma was a key part in a defence where we had a great run of clean sheets against quality sides, and I'm actually surprised Doucoure wasn't picked up by PSG as he was heavily linked with them last season.

Sidibe is a very experienced player and getting into the France squad alone shows his quality. We can also ease him in just like with Digne because Coleman is still very much a good reliable option.

Status
Not open for further replies.