Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite. If he was priced at £40m he would be at City.

I dont have a downer on the player, I have a downer on the price. For someone arguably we dont really need. Not £60m worth of "Need"

Adds a lot more goals and assists than Bernard, can play all along the front line. Gives us real pace down both wings and real depth and versatility to our lineups if Kean or Richy get injured etc.

I'd say it's worth the money, imo.

Yes, it is a lot but I think we'll win a lot more games with both him and Richy down each wing.

We need a winger / wide forward, if we can also get one who is one of the best in his position in the league and a genuine match winner. That's what can take us to the next level.

Is he though? Really?

Maybe I am scarred from lobbing money at Palace for Bolasie, but I honestly just dont see the value.

Quite. If he was priced at £40m he would be at City.

I dont have a downer on the player, I have a downer on the price. For someone arguably we dont really need. Not £60m worth of "Need"
We don't need him but if we want to make waves on top 6 with Arsenal and United looking pretty weak and for the taking then it's makes sense, He's Premiership tested can slot straight in and knows the game inside out and instantly upgrades our attack to the next level.
The price isn't a pretty sight but that's the game when you buy off other Premiership teams.

We don't need him but if we want to make waves on top 6 with Arsenal and United looking pretty weak and for the taking then it's makes sense, He's Premiership tested can slot straight in and knows the game inside out and instantly upgrades our attack to the next level.
The price isn't a pretty sight but that's the game when you buy off other Premiership teams.

Exactly. And it's why he's been one of the few EPL players approached.

Need a CB and RB first.....and a back-up to Kean......can see your point though.

Fully agree mate in terms of gaps in the squad they are higher priorities but say Palace told us a price we were willing to pay I think we'd be utter fools to not go for it.

Thats fair. Maybe I am just hung up on the lad. Happy to be proved very wrong if he pitches up.

Status
Not open for further replies.