News of Ex Players

The Yak and his daughters

67506146_2680088295336918_59633018154778624_n.png

I remember Baxter making his debut at home to Blackburn on the opening day 2008/09. Made a decent little cameo and almost scored a late winner. I wonder how his career might have turned out if that had gone in.
I think Jose hit the bar in that game, think it would have made him the youngest premier goalscorer in the premier league, to go with the fact he is Everton’s youngest ever player.

Naismith today moved permanently from Norwich to Hearts. Bless his heart

A four year deal too. Think it’s the third time he’s signed for the Jambo’s, this deal sees him take on a coaching role at the club as his playing career and minutes on the pitch reduce. Ive got so much time for Naismith, on and off the pitch. The substitute hatrick v Chelsea definitely the highlight but after a slow start, criminally played out of position at times and boy did he struggle playing Right Midfield v Spurs one day. He never hid and he scored some great goals for us.

Won me over as a player who was better than many said.....never flash on the ball, quick or the star of the team but I think appreciated by those who played with him. His humility and generosity of the pitch is a lesson to many of his generation, providing season tickets and helping the homeless don’t do him justice. Great Bloke.....and the goal he scored for Norwich against us showed the mutual respect between fans and players. We also got an incredible profit when he moved on....plus bonus after that.. The game needs more people like this man in my opinion. Wish him all the best.

A four year deal too. Think it’s the third time he’s signed for the Jambo’s, this deal sees him take on a coaching role at the club as his playing career and minutes on the pitch reduce. Ive got so much time for Naismith, on and off the pitch. The substitute hatrick v Chelsea definitely the highlight but after a slow start, criminally played out of position at times and boy did he struggle playing Right Midfield v Spurs one day. He never hid and he scored some great goals for us.

Won me over as a player who was better than many said.....never flash on the ball, quick or the star of the team but I think appreciated by those who played with him. His humility and generosity of the pitch is a lesson to many of his generation, providing season tickets and helping the homeless don’t do him justice. Great Bloke.....and the goal he scored for Norwich against us showed the mutual respect between fans and players. We also got an incredible profit when he moved on....plus bonus after that.. The game needs more people like this man in my opinion. Wish him all the best.

Spot on mate. Criminally underappreciated player, and ace personality. Saw him score his first goal for us against the RS at goodison in 2012.