Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

So Kean to get the striker slot, risky but brands knows dhat he doing.

Rb, we need this but maybe on loan as we are screwed If Coleman get injured plus he needs competition.

Winger, deffo needed, zaha was the target, this will.go down to the wire or we have started talking to the club about our 2nd target

CB, Zomua looking unlikely, maybe the loan market again

I think it would be more a suggestion that Sigurdsson could be phased out. In the short term Gbamin won't play every week.

Looking forward to seeing the likes of Sigurdson and Bernard playing with a striker in front of them who can actually make intelligent runs for them to pick out, and who can finish.......i'm hopeful that the addition of Kean is gonna improve Sigs, Bernard & Richarlison... If it does, we have a pretty exciting midfield... Doucoure and Gbamin (think Gbamin will be a squad player) can add a bit of muscle beside Gomes..
Wouldn't say no, but not sure we need to be spending a fortune on Zaha...although I see the need to inject some pace into the team....should try include Walcott, tosun & Mccarthy in a swap deal

Looking forward to seeing the likes of Sigurdson and Bernard playing with a striker in front of them who can actually make intelligent runs for them to pick out, and who can finish.......i'm hopeful that the addition of Kean is gonna improve Sigs, Bernard & Richarlison... If it does, we have a pretty exciting midfield... Doucoure and Gbamin (think Gbamin will be a squad player) can add a bit of muscle beside Gomes..
Wouldn't say no, but not sure we need to be spending a fortune on Zaha...although I see the need to inject some pace into the team....should try include Walcott, tosun & Mccarthy in a swap deal
You might be pinning too much on kean here I think
He’s 19
We need experience imo

Status
Not open for further replies.