New right back

Status
Not open for further replies.
He went out on loan after Pellegrini went there. It happens. Injury has wrecked his loan period at Forest. But Norwich are staking some faith in him. He'll deputise for Max Aarons, who is a good RB - probably better than Coleman. Byram could at least have provided cover at RB and for a gamble of 750k - a gamble that could come off and we'd be quids in.

As said, a deal like that would have attracted Moyes.

We may as well just use Holgate imo if you want to do it on the cheap. Think Holgate is decent as a full back, not so much in the
Middle.

And fwiw I hope we never have to go back to moyes type gambles.

We may as well just use Holgate imo if you want to do it on the cheap. Think Holgate is decent as a full back, not so much in the
Middle.

And fwiw I hope we never have to go back to moyes type gambles.
I like Holgate and that would be cover too.

I give up...

...love to hear who the brains trust rate at RB though. Easier to snipe, I suppose.

• Haha
Reactions: JLW

We should have got in there for Byram when West Ham sold him for a pittance to Norwich. He had a bad injury last season but is back to fitness. 25 years of age.

He'll come good again.

They're the type's of signings Moyes would have looked hard at.
is this why people put you on ignore david

I think we should be looking at a Coleman replacement myself rather than a Coleman backup.
Yeah, his delivery and limited passing passing ability is a worry. Added to the fact he’s lost a yard of pace or 2. He was mostly great for the final stretch of the season and definitely still Premier League quality imo but we need to improve on him. He was a liability for large parts of last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.