New right back

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'll do well at Norwich. He was very decent at Leeds and I expected him to arrive here.

I just think the fact West Ham have let him go for pennies and would rather have an ageing Zabaleta speaks volumes.

I just think the fact West Ham have let him go for pennies and would rather have an ageing Zabaleta speaks volumes.
He went out on loan after Pellegrini went there. It happens. Injury has wrecked his loan period at Forest. But Norwich are staking some faith in him. He'll deputise for Max Aarons, who is a good RB - probably better than Coleman. Byram could at least have provided cover at RB and for a gamble of 750k - a gamble that could come off and we'd be quids in.

As said, a deal like that would have attracted Moyes.

We should have got in there for Byram when West Ham sold him for a pittance to Norwich. He had a bad injury last season but is back to fitness. 25 years of age.

He'll come good again.

They're the type's of signings Moyes would have looked hard at.
Genuinely at what point did you see Byram play and think “I’d have him at Everton”?

He’s going to Norwich to be backup to a teenager

Genuinely at what point did you see Byram play and think “I’d have him at Everton”?

He’s going to Norwich to be backup to a teenager
There was plenty of PL clubs sniffing about when he was at Leeds.

We should have got in there for Byram when West Ham sold him for a pittance to Norwich. He had a bad injury last season but is back to fitness. 25 years of age.

He'll come good again.

They're the type's of signings Moyes would have looked hard at.
Is he not a left full? He was awful anytime i saw him for West Ham. He was a bullet dodged.

Status
Not open for further replies.