Mbaye diagne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly mate you can't afford the fee because all your clubs are scabby knobheads.

I know our situation is not good

But if you pay attention,every player who comes to us falls in love with our club.This is not stupid reactions..

He wants to come to us so u will give us compulsory

Kuru not the first example

We have legend coach,good stadium and CL ;) Not everything means money

terim onyekuru ile ilgili görsel sonucu

İlgili resim

D50snF8WAAEWKZD

onyekuru fenerbahçe terim ile ilgili görsel sonucu

He love us

Hello, I'm a Galatasaray fan. I'm familiar with Everton and I respect your club, eventhough I don't particularly follow the PL, only highlights and derby games most of the time. Don't worry, we are not here to infiltrate or cause disturbance in your community. I'll just give my two cents and I'll be on my way.

Turkish League is a risky league to make transfers from. For example, there are times where you can profit for a high amount, like just last year, we sold Ozan Kabak to German League for only 10 M and he was nominated rookie of the year and got sold for 15M in 3 months despite his team failing to qualify for the next season.

And there are transfers where you might sh*t the bed, as you guys did with Cenk Tosun. The problem here that I see is, you bought him due to a one time performance he had in Champions League, in a team structure where the sole purpose was to feed him, with crosses from Babel and Quaresma, and Talisca(40M worth player) behind him to feed him. Cenk was never even a top 3 striker in our league, he was always known to be a hard worker, but lacked the natural skills.

The image of him being "Turkish Aguero" was created by the media and clubs managers. Besiktas is notoriously known for playing the role of "a salesman who is not hungry", which means they create the impression that they prefer to keep the player and you must pay a sh*t ton of money to get him, because you need him. I'm sure you guys are familiar with these type of club managers and their tactics, but Besiktas's president, Fikret Orman is on a whole another level, and is called a "gypsy" in our community just due to him getting ridiculous amounts of money from slightly above average players. He tried to sell Vida (their centraldefender) for 50M after the World Cup, simply due to Vida having an above average performance when he was surrounded by a great team. In reality he would sell Vida for around 8M at the time and probably wrap him up in a gift bag and send him to you with free shipping.

I'm sorry for the long rant, what I'm trying to say is that, eventhough I like and respect Cenk, he was not one of the naturally talented players thats been produced in our subpar league. The disturbing experience you've gained here mainly due to the players managers and Fikret Orman, but don't worry they are now known for their cheap tactics as they've been exposed by sports leaks.

Now about Diagne, I'm not trying to say Galatasaray = Good, Besiktas = Bad, give us money, no this is not the case. Diagne is a high risk high reward player, he will have mental problems if you pressure him (which our fans did manage, just after the guys 2nd match), he is tall but he isn't as strong as he looks, or just doesn't use his strength. He doesn't miss penalties and has surprisingly good headers despite not being able to jump super high. He is not fast with the ball but he creates space for others, as Feghouli scored 13 goals using this perk of his. I don't think Everton would want to take the risk of buying Diagne, I know we wouldn't if we didn't need to spend 10M euros (we have an agreement with UEFA, we can buy players as much as we sell them, so we bought Diagne to sell him in the next transfer window) we gained from selling other players. So if a clubs interested in buying Diagne, they should get him a sports psychologist to begin with and give him time, keep the expectations low and he will surprise you, but to be frank that doesn't sound like Everton to me.

Lastly, before I [Poor language removed] off, let me advertise the quality part of our squad, if you ever watch a Galatasaray game on Champions League, watch out for our two central defenders Marcao and Luyindama, we legit rejected a bid of 15M for Marcao and 10 for Luyindama, those players would not disappoint you as they would be most risk free transfer to make from our club. (And if you really want to throw money at us, our wingers are our x-factor, keep an eye out for them as well, eventhough we are still trying to loan Onyekuru from you guys lol)

edit:spelling, probably have a lot more to fix

Status
Not open for further replies.