Confirmed Signing Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep thats what I'm saying Bri, I would never have thought we would be in for him and if we were I thought it would be 40m+
Exactly.
Once it became known he was available I though the elite would be all over him for big money.
Maybe even buy him and loan him out ,but to have pulled this off will make a lot of clubs,agents and players sit up and take notice
The days of plucky little Everton are well and truly consigned to the past

Yep thats what I'm saying Bri, I would never have thought we would be in for him and if we were I thought it would be 40m+

My thoughts exactly. I didn't think Juve would want rid. Thought it was [Publication is blacklisted due to spam]-esque nonsense, where a journo had picked a FIFA name and plonked a club looking for a striker alongside him.

I still don't believe it's happening. Even if he fails here, it's still an absolute no-brainer of a signing.

Heads wobbling everywhere , great to see the panic is real among some ... keep the faith in Brands et al lads , Moise isn’t the only signing due I’m sure

I did. He said nonsense, I called him out on nonsense, he posted more nonsense, I called him out on more nonsense.

He's now stopped posting nonsense.

Job done.

bucket

I wasn't 100% sure it was @Tubey but had to quickly check the vaults.

"Nah never negative me"

K.

Tbf to Tubes I don't think that was negative or that he has been particularly negative.

Tbh, there's nowt wrong with an opinion that states the club could do certain things better. It's just the ones that aren't backed up by any reasoning and then subsequently ignore logic that are annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.