Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Mina is quite quick too. Reckon he'll have a good season.
For his size. Neither of these guys are super light on their feet, but they aren't statues, either. Mina has a long ways to go to understand positioning and some of the nuances of the position. HOWEVER, his feet are good, his distribution is excellent, he's a complete beast in the air, and he's going to help us on set pieces this year no doubt. Will he make some mistakes? Yes, but he'll get us a couple more goals in the air off set pieces and probably save a few more defending them.

Really hope these Ziyech rumors are true but regardless if we do sign Kean, Gbamin, Lemina, Gomes, Delph, Ziyech(?), a CB, and a RB this summer I think if we don’t get top 6 Silva’s job will be up for grabs. If there is any snippet of a blip we had mid season last year he will be gone immediately.

All these signings and the pressure they bring will either be Silva’s making or his undoing

Really hope these Ziyech rumors are true but regardless if we do sign Kean, Gbamin, Lemina, Gomes, Delph, Ziyech(?), a CB, and a RB this summer I think if we don’t get top 6 Silva’s job will be up for grabs. If there is any snippet of a blip we had mid season last year he will be gone immediately.

All these signings and the pressure they bring will either be Silva’s making or his undoing

Agree totally.
Any repetition of last years slump in mid season will be totally unacceptable

Hold up. It's a lack of pace, then? Is pace - which Keane has a ton of - really all that important as a CB? Having anticipation and good positioning is surely more important. Now being able to turn, having agility - which Keane does lack - is certainly important. But does Zouma has all this agility that made up for Keane last season? I guess I missed that.
I guess you did yeah. I don’t know how, as it was pretty obvious to people with eyes, but at least you can admit it.

I don't see any Ziyech links other than EFC Insider on Twitter which I'm not counting.

I guess so.

I use it in this context tho.

noun
noun: peer; plural noun: peers
  1. 1.
    a member of the nobility in Britain or Ireland, comprising the ranks of duke, marquess, earl, viscount, and baron.
    "hereditary peers could still dominate the proceedings of the House of Lords"
    synonyms:aristocrat, lord, lady, peer of the realm, peeress, noble, nobleman, noblewoman, titled man/woman/person, patrician, member of the aristocracy/nobility/peerag

excellent manoeuvre;)

Some of them actually think of themselves as aristocracy but we have more claim to that than they do.

They are more like the nouveaux rich.

For his size. Neither of these guys are super light on their feet, but they aren't statues, either. Mina has a long ways to go to understand positioning and some of the nuances of the position. HOWEVER, his feet are good, his distribution is excellent, he's a complete beast in the air, and he's going to help us on set pieces this year no doubt. Will he make some mistakes? Yes, but he'll get us a couple more goals in the air off set pieces and probably save a few more defending them.

Summed him up perfectly there crim. He will be an absolute beast in a few seasons.

Yep, spot on

Status
Not open for further replies.