Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Kean, Jesus and Gblammo currently look on, still no Right Back links, still no Centre Backs or Widers. Brands is an actual ninja.

I know people think this Gblammo can play RB and CB, but its like saying Snides can play RB and CB, hes a CM for me all day long, doesnt even look like a DM.
My money that Arias RB from Atletico Madrid on loan, option to buy

Yeah this is the worry.
Not convinced he knows what he's really doing.

A 4231 is not a great system unless you have great players in the right positions.
And we don't.
The defence and CM must be exceptional
That he thinks Bernard and Richarlison are the type of wing forwards to play this system is frankly delusional.
It all depends if your wing forward is inverted or not ,otherwise his heat maps would suggest he rides the bench

So this just appeared on Twitter... it's more than likely total nonsense, but who knows.

I mean we play a totally different style to palace, he’s ineffectual when teams sit back deep and defend (which they tend to do against us) & he wouldn’t be the centre of attention which may have an effect on his ego.

But I’ve gone on more than enough about the folly of zaha for the wedge palace would want. He seems to be a marmite of a player.
Fully appreciate he’s not your cup of tea, but I do think he would fit in and offer a different solution - particularly agains the bigger teams. I think you’re spot on with how Palace don’t play like us, but I do feel he could adapt.

Against the weaker teams who sit back he’s shown he can run at them defenders even when they are packed in. It’s another threat they will have to be conscious of when their fullbacks think about joining attacks.

Not all the onus of playing and creating against poorer teams can be levelled at him, largely the squad struggle. Add Kean in the centre who has more of a poachers instinct than what we have and I think it’s a nice blend.

We won’t know until/if he signs, but I think he would fit in. I do feel he will be inconsistent at times but then that’s the nature of wingers/wide forwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.