Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

27m for 1 of the most highly rated teenagers in world football.

Is there anything this man cant do?

0_JS160054443.jpg

It would say to me that we’re serious about breaking up that top 6

In other massively confusing news, Nicolas Pepe going to Arsenal means they have ended their interest in the Gremio winger Everton, however Everton is still likely to leave (and his spot will be taken by Pepê, a 22 year old Brazilian not the Arsenal one) and it’s possible that Everton’s new team will be Everton according to:

If we sign Everton Soares (Everton Cebolinha) I think it would be a good move, he is primarily a right footed left winger, which would align with how Silva wants to play. This would give us; Bernard or Everton on the Left, DCL or Kean through the Middle and Richarlison or Walcott on the right. At £35m, he would certainly be cheaper than some of the other wingers we have been linked with. I think it still doesn't solve our "issue" on the right though of not having left footed right winger

Never called him irreplaceable he just has a very specific skill set and I think in the end we’ll be better without him.

Gana, Kante, Ndidi, Lucas Leiva, Ascacibar. There aren’t many proper destroyers anymore and I don’t want us to think we have to go after one. I want a big powerhouse centre mid personally.
Agreed, someone that allows us to play Silva’s preferred 1-2 in the mid and we can finally start phasing out Gylfi.

I generally just want a CM that can marshal us down the field, link our defense and attack more fluidly, and has a physical presence in the way of an engine or size or both (both will be tricky to find without sacrificing in quality or pay a premium)

Agreed, someone that allows us to play Silva’s preferred 1-2 in the mid and we can finally start phasing out Gylfi.

I generally just want a CM that can marshal us down the field, link our defense and attack more fluidly, and has a physical presence in the way of an engine or size or both (both will be tricky to find without sacrificing in quality or pay a premium)

As I said, its not true, he prefers 4231, its his preferred formation.

As I said, its not true, he prefers 4231, its his preferred formation.

When he joined he was quoted as saying he was looking to play a 4-3-3 though.

“4-3-3, I can tell you. Of course, it is the system I have played more. One second season I used 4-4-2 and sometimes last season three at the back in some moments. But, 4-3-3 is my system, depending on my No. 6.”

When he joined he was quoted as saying he was looking to play a 4-3-3 though.

“4-3-3, I can tell you. Of course, it is the system I have played more. One second season I used 4-4-2 and sometimes last season three at the back in some moments. But, 4-3-3 is my system, depending on my No. 6.”

It’s 4-3-3 if he has a Schneiderlin type who prefers to be on his own or 4-2-3-1 if it’s a deep midfielder that works better in a 2. I think.

Not seen a single shrewd judge say he was worth keeping. Well done again Marcel.
I seen plenty say he was good enough for a squad place and deserves a chance. I’ve always thought he’s was championship player at best.

Gives his all, but technically lacking to survive in the prem.

Status
Not open for further replies.