Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the news with Neres? Has that vanished away now?

Any RB rumours? I'm sure we need more urgent reinforcements than there, but it would be nice for better competition/ long term replacement to Coleman to come sooner rather than later.

....think latest links to Neres have been with Spurs. Not much on RB that i’ve seen, other than a few links with Santiago Arias who I think played for PSV when Brands was there.

What's the news with Neres? Has that vanished away now?

Any RB rumours? I'm sure we need more urgent reinforcements than there, but it would be nice for better competition/ long term replacement to Coleman to come sooner rather than later.

Think we can probs make do with any of Delph, Holgate or at worse Mirallas as makeshift RB cover given that we’re not in Europe.

Striker, winger, CB, and probably a replacement for Gueye are all higher priorities.

We see this every summer, people assume because they desperately want a player that we must be in for him, player goes elsewhere and everyone loses it and calls the club all sorts, that player subsequently flops.

Every season.

If it was up to our fans we'd have been lumbered with Hernandez, Hart, Wilshere, Ogbonna, Fer, Martins Indi and other such crap on top of the dross we've already collected.

JUST PAY WHAT IT TAKES ITS NOT YOUR MONEY WHY YOU ARSED.

If it was up to our fans we'd have been lumbered with Hernandez, Hart, Wilshere, Ogbonna, Fer, Martins Indi and other such crap on top of the dross we've already collected.

JUST PAY WHAT IT TAKES ITS NOT YOUR MONEY WHY YOU ARSED.
I remember I really wanted Ogbonna and i'd literally never seen him play. I just liked Italian defenders and assumed he'd be good on that basis. I was young and very, very, foolish.

Think we can probs make do with any of Delph, Holgate or at worse Mirallas as makeshift RB cover given that we’re not in Europe.

Striker, winger, CB, and probably a replacement for Gueye are all higher priorities.

Sorry, no way. Absolutely not.

An injury to Coleman absolutely derails the season in that scenario

Same sort of principle that we went with a couple of years ago when we said Martina could cover at left back if Baines got injured and look how that turned out.

None of those players you mentioned are right backs. Holgate is the closest to it, but he's a centre back. Doesn't have the skill set for a full back.

Think a right back, even if it's just a loan to tidy us over while Kenny is out getting games, is as important as any other signing. It's a glaring hole in the squad.

Are people just ignoring the 6 pens Zaha earned last season as part of his goals/assists? There's a reason Mililojevic scored double figures

Well yes, you cant add 6 goals he never scored. What next, give him 25% of all Palaces goals cos he touched the ball?

You mention them as a plus for his signing, but cant really add them to his tally.

Are people just ignoring the 6 pens Zaha earned last season as part of his goals/assists? There's a reason Milivojevic scored double figures
Not ignoring them, no. But as they're not goals or assists it just doesn't feel quite right to include them, you know?

Are people just ignoring the 6 pens Zaha earned last season as part of his goals/assists? There's a reason Milivojevic scored double figures
I fear this season if he signs them penaltys could be yellow cards for diving with VAR

Status
Not open for further replies.