• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
do you think Zaha will do well here @Eggs

....wow. I declare to not being his biggest fan and i’m a little surprised he’s Brands/Silva type of player, but I presume they have a specific role in mind that fits with their playing strategy. If he plays with a purpose in the top third I think he can be more effective, but my concern is he’s a complicated player who goes on mazy runs without any clear aim.

I doubt he’ll ever be as prolific and effective as somebody like Richarlison.

I have my doubts, I wouldn’t be too concerned if the transfer didn’t materialise but it’s more important that Brands/Silva think he’s what we need.

....wow. I declare to not being his biggest fan and i’m a little surprised he’s Brands/Silva type of player, but I presume they have a specific role in mind that fits with their playing strategy. If he plays with a purpose in the top third I think he can be more effective, but my concern is he’s a complicated player who goes on mazy runs without any clear aim.

I have my doubts, I wouldn’t be too concerned if the transfer didn’t materialise but it’s more important that Brands/Silva think he’s what we need.
Same here
Hes not my cup of tea and I would have thought Brands could have done better cheaper abroad

Think Delph has been brought in to to enable a 4-3-3 at times myself, there were games last season were we were just put muscled and battled in midfield and we clearly needed another body in there, Delph in the mobile 8 in my opinion, gives us a different dimension and option, would expect a different Idrissa replacement as an anchor.

I personally think both Delph and Gomes would be better in a 3 with someone brought in to play deeper. Zaha, richarlison and a new striker in a 4-3-3 would work well. Sig is our best player in my opinion but wouldn’t suit a 4-3-3 so I don’t know what’s for the best.

What's the news with Neres? Has that vanished away now?

Any RB rumours? I'm sure we need more urgent reinforcements than there, but it would be nice for better competition/ long term replacement to Coleman to come sooner rather than later.

I personally think both Delph and Gomes would be better in a 3 with someone brought in to play deeper. Zaha, richarlison and a new striker in a 4-3-3 would work well. Sig is our best player in my opinion but wouldn’t suit a 4-3-3 so I don’t know what’s for the best.

I see it all as options to be honest with you, 3-5-2, 4-3-3, 4-1-2-3. 4-2-3-1, i think its about giving the manager the right players to decide the right system in planning and during games. I think every player fits depending on the system and the game. Means we dont have to flag players to death either. Delph, Zaha and kean if we get them really gives us different dimensions in terms of option, depth and adaptability.

Agree what i would say though is that if we have Zaha, Richarlison, Keane & Calvert Lewin to choose from next season I don’t imagine we will be waiting for a win away at the so called big boys for very long

Status
Not open for further replies.