• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, have a read of this please and stop clogging the thread with nonsense

@Bungle positioning himself as the people’s mod. Ha.

According to an Everton lad who is an agent at one of the big operators the highest paid player at the club is on £100k base plus clauses and it is not Delph or Gomes or Digne or Richarlison or even Bernard who came on a free...

It’s sandro isn’t it ?????
FFS!!

Hi guys, have a read of this please and stop clogging the thread with nonsense

Thanks for sharing.

I wholeheartedly agree. It's no coincidence that this has came on the day that my source was shot my an EFC extremist.

How did Pienaar get on at spurs when he moved from us to them... with their better attackers and a side more focused on attacking than defending?

Problem with better attacking teams is that the opposition set up in a defensive line - which is our issue, unlocking 2 banks of 4.

How did palace and zaha get on at home where teams set up more defensively?? That’s how most teams will set up against us.

But isn’t that why we recruited Delph and his passing ability to break down teams who park the bus.

Zaha’s job wouldn’t be to do everything that’s why it’s a team game, like he does now at Palace

Theres no chance we are paying big money for a striker, winger and CB right? Reckon that going for Zaha means we are looking at a loan/youngster instead of Zouma now.

But isn’t that why we recruited Delph and his passing ability to break down teams who park the bus.

Zaha’s job wouldn’t be to do everything that’s why it’s a team game, like he does now at Palace

No.

He's a decent midfielder Delph, but if you think he was one of the midfielders who unlocked defenders at City....

Status
Not open for further replies.