Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had an awful night. I am sure a few of you will be aware, my source got shot last night and is now in hospital.

Now, normally I don't care if a father of two gets shot but I have been DM'ing him a lot and he appears to have been shot by an EFC extremist. He isn't dead (yet), but just in case; today is:

Memorial Monday.

For the next few days at least, I am going to have to have a go simply making the days up. Apologies in advance.

...ah, ok.

IMO we will still get Zouma and he’ll walk right into our team after his experience here last season. There is no integration required.

If for any reason he doesn’t come, you would be green as grass to think Brands will will not have a plan B lined up. Zouma himself was the deadline day plan B of last season.

I really think this is going to prove to be an outstanding window for us when we reflect on it in 2 weeks.

Brands knows the score.

I`m praying your right, fingers crossed for the next week or so!

Had an awful night. I am sure a few of you will be aware, my source got shot last night and is now in hospital.

Now, normally I don't care if a father of two gets shot but I have been DM'ing him a lot and he appears to have been shot by an EFC extremist. He isn't dead (yet), but just in case; today is:

Memorial Monday.

For the next few days at least, I am going to have to have a go simply making the days up. Apologies in advance.
My deepest sympathy mate.

Memorial Monday.

I can think of a few on here who have this description in them. Someone’s gonna have to start drawing up a shortlist of suspects, I nominate @COYBL25 for this task.

Memorial Monday.

Sorry to hear that - is he up to seeing visitors?

gettyimages-132470329-1024x1024.jpg

That Gerrard/Hilbert was the worst game from a ref I've ever seen, isn't that the one where we were denied a stone wall penalty in the last minute as well.

And Kuyt got away with a two footed mid air karate kick.

My brother worked in the tunnel back then doing the big screens and said Moyes was raging like never before. Clattenburg saying ‘you’ll never get that against the reds’.

I’ll always know that was fixed. Brother isn’t much of a football fan as well no reason to make that up.

Memorial Monday.

Can’t wait for bed wetting Wednesday or Tantrum Thursday!!

You do realise there are people on here who don’t know what a pen is. And as for refilling it...
Do you also realise that those same people will think you were referring to a penalty when you said pen, and will now be frantically googling what ‘refilling a penalty’ means? :)

Memorial Monday.

It's the result of Walsh and Allardyce mate. Once the moderates have been radicalized we'll have a full blown insurgency on our hands. Worrying times. Unless Brands' diplomacy saves us!

Memorial Monday.

Attempted Murder Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.