Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with this, on the face of it they were banking on getting Zouma, it doesnt appear from the outside there was a plan B.

IMO we will still get Zouma and he’ll walk right into our team after his experience here last season. There is no integration required.

If for any reason he doesn’t come, you would be green as grass to think Brands will will not have a plan B lined up. Zouma himself was the deadline day plan B of last season.

I really think this is going to prove to be an outstanding window for us when we reflect on it in 2 weeks.

Brands knows the score.

Right now as things stand today with gaps in the spine of the team - we are looking bottom half of the table.

Everything can change but as the clock runs down. Marco must be wondering how could we go from a side with terrific end of season momentum with targets identified to scrambling around again to plug gaps on the eve of a new season.
I don't think there is one team that's improved much in the league, we'll only see action in the last week of the window no team has done anything note worthy yet.

I don't think there is one team that's improved much in the league, we'll only see action in the last week of the window no team has done anything note worthy yet.

Mate, we don’t support other teams or care about there transfer window and I am sure Marco does,not either - it,s about OUR club.

It,s a lazy lazy excuse rolled out by those who trying to defend the indefensible.

Zaha in and Tosun and McCarthy out plus £35m would be a steal.

Zaha offers us a focal point upfront, prem experience, hitting a good age and shifting two players who haven't contributed to the team and have no future.

Adding Kean, Lucas Tousart, Jean-Philippe Gbamin and right back cover would be a superb window

Mad read that

Got to laugh at the McCarthy to Newcastle for 4m link given we've just rejected 7m was it from palace

These journalists don't even do any research before chatting absplute bumhole do they

Completely agree.

The wheels are coming off here.
We-should-all-be-equally-miserable-says-Grumpy-Cat.jpg

I would much rather wait and get the players we need than spunk more money on absurd dross. It it takes until the last day of the window so be it. Transfer dealings are like a game of poker, don't show you're hand to early or you're screwed. Patience people, not much longer to go...

Right now as things stand today with gaps in the spine of the team - we are looking bottom half of the table.

Everything can change but as the clock runs down. Marco must be wondering how could we go from a side with terrific end of season momentum with targets identified to scrambling around again to plug gaps on the eve of a new season.

Agreed.

Brands is either waiting to sell before he can buy or the planning has been poor.

From the outside, it doesn’t look great and you can see why Silva is frustrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.