Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The part about zaha and Everton is in the times Pepe to Arsenal story. Need a subscription to view it but saw a screenshot of the everton part of the article on Twitter I'll try find it

Attachments

• IMG_4568.JPG
    IMG_4568.JPG
    147.6 KB · Views: 336

I never want to see the day Everton spend 60m on Zaha when we don't have a decent striker in the entire squad. Seems another gigantic mess of a transfer.

Mirallas, Bolasie, Walcott, Zaha in the same squad.

I heard something from my uncle who works as a nutritionist with the squad. Am hearing that Silva was in an argument with Richarlison on the phone today in Portuguese apparently Richy isn't convinced about his status at the club after hearing Walcott is primed to take over the striker spot with Zaha going on the right to replace Theo.

A second thing I heard that we're lining up Charlie Austin as our new back-up striker or failing that Stuani who used to play for boro. WUM's on here tonight and tomorrow in for a rude awakening. now read the first word of every sentence

I heard is was about diet richy insisted it was cheat and chest day and Marco insists it’s leg and protein only day , maybe your uncle can clear it up

Status
Not open for further replies.