Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably shouldn't have agreed to loan out our back up RB before a replacement was in place - Still utterly baffled by that one

...unless they thought Kenny simply wasn’t good enough. Kenny must’ve been ahead of Holgate in the pecking order, but perhaps that situation has changed. I suspect Brands would be content with both leaving if he can get better quality in.

Marco be like a Mercedes mechanic reaching into his Snap-On trolly only to find he has the wrong tools cos the Errand boy from accounts thinks he can get a better deal in the sales.

GET A MOVE ON BRANDS.

...unless they thought Kenny simply wasn’t good enough. Kenny must’ve been ahead of Holgate in the pecking order, but perhaps that situation has changed. I suspect Brands would be content with both leaving if he can get better quality in.

Yep. It's a bit like saying we've got Pennington as a CB option, we have, but he'll never be good enough for us. Kenny certainly isn't even a "run of games" close to being a good enough alternative to Coleman either.

Marco is bang on as usual. Also very glad to hear this: “[Andre and Delph] are playing well and trying to know each other but they are similar players and we need a different profile as a football player."

But it does still make me wonder what the intention is for Delph. It can only be as an understudy to Gomes if he wants Gana to stay and also to recruit a 6.

Marco is bang on as usual. Also very glad to hear this: “[Andre and Delph] are playing well and trying to know each other but they are similar players and we need a different profile as a football player."

But it does still make me wonder what the intention is for Delph. It can only be as an understudy to Gomes if he wants Gana to stay and also to recruit a 6.

He drifted into the left back position at one point too (well, actually more a third CB and Digne pushed up). He's definitely not the Gueye replacement.

The thing is, all joking aside I'm not that worried about making a load of signings. It would take £3-400m to bridge the gap to the top four currently. We aren't going to spend that. Key for us is to sell sell sell some of the crippling rubbish (senior and youth) that we have at the club. There was a suggestion that Pennington is on £40k a week and that's why he's impossible to shift.

RB is the least important for me. We have Holgate (4th choice CB providing we sign another). This Gbamin can play there if we signed him, probably Delph and Baines too.

The other 4, we absolutely need.

He drifted into the left back position at one point too (well, actually more a third CB and Digne pushed up). He's definitely not the Gueye replacement.

The thing is, all joking aside I'm not that worried about making a load of signings. It would take £3-400m to bridge the gap to the top four currently. We aren't going to spend that. Key for us is to sell sell sell some of the crippling rubbish (senior and youth) that we have at the club. There was a suggestion that Pennington is on £40k a week and that's why he's impossible to shift.

Who the hell decided Pennington was worth 40K a week!!!!! Christ!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.