2018/19 Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seemed like only yesterday I thought we had a new idol, said it before and I will say it again, he was immense his last season at Saints, then that little 6months here.

Other than that hes been pretty bang average. At this point his transfer fee is all but gone, his wages make it impossible to get anything for him, so to get his 5m wages off the bill will do mucho nicely very thanks.

Delph can do the job he did, probably better.

CM is the 1 place we have numbers, granted it appears tho Gana is off and some of the numbers arent ideal, but if Gana is off and Snides, then we will get somebody else in. With Delp, Gomes, Davies, plus a new signing, we have 4 players for 2 positions, maybe not ideal, but it is what it is.

We also have Joe Williams, young Beni, the Dennis fella, plus of course McCarthy and Besic, but you would assume most of those will be gone.

Maybe room for a Santi Sosa at some point? Or of course somebody similar.

Meh. I think we'll be alright.

Delph - Schneiderlin
(Replacement) - Gana
Gomes, Davies

That's four midfield options. Delph able to play a few roles.

I don't want Gana to leave like, but have accepted it.
No doubt ganas off its just a case of who they bring in to replace him and how quick they can settle in this league, would Sooner schneirderlin is kept though as a back up instead of pot noodle head.

Seemed like only yesterday I thought we had a new idol, said it before and I will say it again, he was immense his last season at Saints, then that little 6months here.

Other than that hes been pretty bang average. At this point his transfer fee is all but gone, his wages make it impossible to get anything for him, so to get his 5m wages off the bill will do mucho nicely very thanks.

Delph can do the job he did, probably better.

CM is the 1 place we have numbers, granted it appears tho Gana is off and some of the numbers arent ideal, but if Gana is off and Snides, then we will get somebody else in. With Delp, Gomes, Davies, plus a new signing, we have 4 players for 2 positions, maybe not ideal, but it is what it is.

We also have Joe Williams, young Beni, the Dennis fella, plus of course McCarthy and Besic, but you would assume most of those will be gone.

Maybe room for a Santi Sosa at some point? Or of course somebody similar.

Sosa is really interesting as a left field shout actually. I do wonder if we return in January or the summer again, or potentially take up an appeal?

I think if we lose Schneiderlin, we definitely buy one more cm, and potentially add Sosa as well. I imagine Williams is used as backup.

Sosa is really interesting as a left field shout actually. I do wonder if we return in January or the summer again, or potentially take up an appeal?

I think if we lose Schneiderlin, we definitely buy one more cm, and potentially add Sosa as well. I imagine Williams is used as backup.

@Eggs just posted that Wigan are meant to be looking at him. Williams that is, not Snides.

2 years left on his contract. If we happy to let him go we should be doing everything we can to sell. Surely he is not unsellable. A loan would mean he has virtually no value at the end of it.. so effectively we looking at him leaving on a free 2 years from now.. he is deffo worth £10m at least .. but again not enough teams can afford the salary.. it really has become a massive issue.

I feel he can do more good by being above average backup for the first team in a position that requires a fair amount of player swapping..

Wouldn’t be gutted if he goes... just very curious who might come in. Sorry but I don’t see Joe Williams close to Morgan levels. Maybe I’m wrong... Morgan at his best was good enough to play a whole season as a starter for Man U... he has that in him.. how good can Williams be at his best? So yeah.. getting a new DFM if Morgs goes will become a massive priority.

Status
Not open for further replies.