Old Everton Pictures

@Dario Terracotta one for you he has hair on this photo :D
Dario H.jpg

Love the Ford advert there Joseph
They were always advertising jobs in the programmes in the late 1960;s etc to think Bally was only on about £15 per week more than the top earners on the factory floor - early 1970;s they were the first £50 per week earners in a car factory.....
I could have cropped the photo, but left it in as it was nolstaga ......

They were always advertising jobs in the programmes in the late 1960;s etc to think Bally was only on about £15 per week more than the top earners on the factory floor - early 1970;s they were the first £50 per week earners in a car factory.....
I could have cropped the photo, but left it in as it was nolstaga ......
Yeah I have quite a few old programmes in the loft,from when uncles used to go the game,one of them ended up working for IBM and travelled around a lot,while in Sweden he went to a Sweden v Denmark game and sent me the programme,I was astounded to see naked women in the ads in that programme

Yeah I have quite a few old programmes in the loft,from when uncles used to go the game,one of them ended up working for IBM and travelled around a lot,while in Sweden he went to a Sweden v Denmark game and sent me the programme,I was astounded to see naked women in the ads in that programme
Don't put them on here with naked women us oldies may not be able to take it with the excitement :D