New Everton Stadium Discussion

Good on him he deserves a free night on the lash, he's done a cracking job and i for one would be buying him a drink or 2

Yeah it must be a massive relief for him though that the initial reaction by the vast majority has been a positive one.

Like he mentioned earlier in an article he done, social media means everything he says/does is analyzed and I'm sure he was aware of certain things we all wanted.

To blend all that together, whilst also keeping within his own style is a massive job. Sitting on those designs must have been real tough as well.

Hope he goes the Philharmonic and gets absolutely leathered!

Wait until it's built!
Wait until it opens!!
Wait until the first game kicks off!!!

Somebody hold me

giphy.gif

From the leaked pictures I was not that impressed.

Seeing the video and the full detail mock-ups and it has grown on me every minute gone by. I can see what he's gone for the "wave" the view from the river, that one with the two little kids, is brilliant. Should be lots of places to drink and eat and the outside dock platform is going to be great for atmosphere before the match.

The inside looks great with not a pole in sight. Hopefully the club really benefits from having much better corporate facilities. The disabled seating in every stand is a great touch as well for those who will use it.

Just need Usmanov to finish buying up the rest of the waterfront and we can paint it all blue.

Haha. All my loveable red friends on Facebook are fuming. “Ye, we could have had a new ground like that, we didn’t wanna leave our roots”
So youse have chosen to stay in a turd hole that is Analfield then, ye ok. Do one ya b*ll ends!

Last edited: