New Everton Stadium Discussion

Can't wait to see it nestled comfortably on one of the most famous and iconic skylines in the world.

Iconic, beautiful, Everton

Yeah bru! First thing I said was I’m gonna be on the first plane to England .. can’t wait to see and experience this stadium!

Admit to feeling this.. what do people call it? Emotional!

I first went to Goodison in 1962 and have been going ever since. I love the old place like I loved my parents it's my heritage and I shall miss it more than I can say.

But I'm shedding tears of joy and excitement at that stadium. Can't wait to hear the roar......
My first visit was the year before, and I totally agree with your views.......just hoping , along with a few other auld gits that I can be there for the first game.....what an incentive !! Nurse !! lollollol

I thought the event was great, the design looks impressive and to go from the lower gwladys concourse to a glass wall looking at the city will be fantastic.
The legacy proposed for Goodison was well thought out as well
Fingers crossed it all goes well

It's branding, isn't it? And it's going to be effective branding. In years to come, this end of the stadium will be heavily photographed and shared....and it will become famous.

From the outside, I think this is the best side of the stadium and the big Everton letters contribute to this. Personally, I think it looks fantastic, and it will look even better at night.

I think it's just the look of the 'Everton' - why not have it like the GOODISON on the Park End, with neon lights? EVERTON

Just a thought