New Everton Stadium Discussion

[
[/QUOTE]
I just dont buy into that warehouse/glass roof look. It's clumsy. It doesn't sit right. It;s neither a convincing tip of the hat to the past or a nod in the direction of the future. It's neither and it looks awkward.

We have the Mersey to cover over all blemishes though...and IF it ever is built, I'm convinced the design will change significantly.
Everyone's buzzing and excited we have finally got to see what our future could look like for us all and are kids . But oh no old crying Arse the fountain of all knowledge here has to put a negative spin on things

The only thing I would have liked is a bit more momentum and movement in it. A more distinct transition from one end to other, some sort of gradient up or down. Would make it stand out on the skyline a bit more IMO. To be fair there might be and it's just imperceptible. And also I have no idea what I'm talking about so cheers Dan.

Everyone's buzzing and excited we have finally got to see what our future could look like for us all and are kids . But oh no old crying Arse the fountain of all knowledge here has to put a negative spin on things
He's a cantankerous old bellend and nothing we, Everton, or anybody else says or does will ever change this.

It's just what he does. His 'thing'

Couple of choices, ignore him completely or accept he is what he is and move on

Last edited:

He's a cantankerous old bellend and nothing we, Everton, or anybody else says or does will ever change this.

It's just what he does. His 'thing'

Couple of choices, ignore him completely or accept he is what he is and move on
[/QUOTE]
I know I shouldn't rise to it mate but it's everything thing we as a club do he moans moans and then moans some more ? But your right I suppose blanking it is the way to go

Looks amazing! Hope it doesn’t feel quite as sanitised in terms of atmosphere.

Just need to go and get it built now.

Can't wait to see it nestled comfortably on one of the most famous and iconic skylines in the world.

Iconic, beautiful, Everton
DtMyqb6WoAE1pCk.jpg

Bit of this going on when the blues are at home lol