New Everton Stadium Discussion

£100mill to fill in the docks? Really? Anyone know if this sounds right?

If it does then no wonder we are building 52k, not 65k if a chunk is going on just filling the dock

As a blind guess, I remember reading something about preserving the site to some capacity as a listed premises. So maybe they can’t just concrete in the hundreds of years old brickwork?

Maybe someone better ITK knows?

I still think we should have had a floating stadium that could be moved all around the globe by a tugboat.

Think of the lost revenue. We could have loaned it to the Qatari's for the world cup for example.

Think outside the box mosh.

Also where are the lasers?

Here's where he tells Mosh "yeah it's come in at just over 1.2b mate" who then quickly puts Everton up for sale lol

With the financial muscle of USM I don't think they would blink at that tbh.

There is so much untapped financial potential on the Liverpool waters.

The Liver building was the start. They will want to control most of the ventures. That is how big business operates and Everton are a prime vessel with the Premier League being one of the most globally recognised brands.

I love it.

It has everything we could possibly hope for... It is everything that the Kirkby project was not.

The brick section is beautiful, a nod to the nearby warehouses but with the leich detailing that has become a symbol for us.

The single tier end concourse will have huge floor to ceiling windows with a view onto the Mersey, down towards the liver buildings and waterfront area.

The way the single tier end links with the side stands is well thought out. It will have different tiers but yet feel completely enclosed.

The open space adjacent to the main road will be buzzing pre match. Imagine bars and food places will soon spring up along there.

It's a venue fit for hosting intentional games and uefa finals. It's iconic and will be instantly recognisable worldwide.

I also love their ideas for goodison park.

Well done to all involved. Now let's get it built!