• Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well either
A. We have a lot more money to spend than all the bedwetters think we have
B. Agent using us to push Arsenal to up their bid
C. Smoke screen to put every one off the scent of who we really want to buy.

Personally if we have lots of dosh to spend then why not Zaha, we wouldnt need to spend big on a striker as we could play a similar way to Liverpool, you wouldnt call Firminho your typical striker.

Not getting an out and out striker need not impair us if we get quick skillfull wingers which means teams would need to automatically defend deeper against us so no need for a back to goal striker.

Who knows..exciting 2 weeks ahead of us thats for sure !!!

Maybe going for the 4-5 players scoring 10-12 goals each, which is better than 1 striker scoring 20 and the others getting 3-4.

Genuinely amazed at the Zaha fan club. Yeah he’s a great player. He would cost around 80m.

How many games a season do we play counter attacking footy? No one cares to look at how woeful palace are at home. He is totally not what we need, we’re already good enough on the counter. We need to be better in possession, at home, against 2 banks of 5!!

Also he won’t get the fouls any more with us. And that’s about 15% of his game.
How much would you sell Richarlison for?

If I was Palace I'd take that all day, two positions sorted for them plus money to invest elsewhere.

And Brands would be happy if we get a few expensive players off the wage bill.
What a move that would be: Bolasie / Niasse / Mc Carthly / Besic / Tosun take what you want lol. Think all have been linked with a move to Palace at some stage in the past.

Whats with the stats again.

You only have to watch him play to realise how good he is. He literally has at least 2, sometimes 3 players around him and either gets away or gets fouled. If he does that here, then Richarlison/Bernard/Gomes and Gylfi will have lots of space.

Plus teams would be terrified of us on the counter so would be more cautious in general.

3 times what we paid. Doesn’t mean I’d buy him for that though. I’d buy Malcom
Zaha scores a similar amount of goals and has more assists than richarlison. I would want Malcom too but he’s an unknown quantity in this league.

£80m for a player who has consistently had a similar record to a player you’d sell for £120m. And that includes a ‘homegrown’ premium.

Its a ridiculous amount of money but that’s the market tbh.

52 goals+assists over the last 3 season isn’t too shabby. Not sure if those figures count penalties he’s won as assists either.

In the league over last 3 seasons he has 43 goals/assists but apparently we massively overpaid for siggy who has 48 goals/assists over the same period yet we now want to lash an extra 35m on top of what we paid for sig on Zaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.