Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
3-4-1-2 played both friendlies so far (watched them both)

Forsberg, Sabitzer, Nkunku, Cunha, Lookman and Wolf (when he’s back)
I've got to think they wouldn't be signing that many players for 1 position but who knows Koeman tried to once. I think Lookman is every bit as good as all of those though. Forsberg is better at his best but it's been a couple years for that.

I've got to think they wouldn't be signing that many players for 1 position but who knows Koeman tried to once. I think Lookman is every bit as good as all of those though. Forsberg is better at his best but it's been a couple years for that.

The pedestal you put the lad on baffles me. But nae bother you’ve still got Adams to wank over if he ever gets fit again.

The pedestal you put the lad on baffles me. But nae bother you’ve still got Adams to wank over if he ever gets fit again.
Hehe yeah Adams is another one I rate highly. It's not really a stretch to say Lookman can keep some of those guys out of the team since he already did it once though is it? The only question is how Nagelsmann views him but the DOF who's signing him has been there since his loan so he will presumably be in Lookman's corner so to speak.

This is literally it isn’t it. They have to be told who has the best stats and then who is a good player and anyone who doesn’t is wrong.
Stats are meaningless sometimes in the modern game....
You do realize that every single sport has had an attitude that statistics don't mean anything and eventually the teams using stats the best have become the best teams. It happened in baseball, then basketball and now the NFL too. Maybe football is the one sport that numbers can't touch, but I doubt it.

Hehe yeah Adams is another one I rate highly. It's not really a stretch to say Lookman can keep some of those guys out of the team since he already did it once though is it? The only question is how Nagelsmann views him but the DOF who's signing him has been there since his loan so he will presumably be in Lookman's corner so to speak.

Bold part is incorrect.

Lookman is talented, I hope he does great out there, all I’m saying is the transfer made a lot more sense last summer than it did this. I noticed links really only resurfaced properly after Wolf broke his ankle.

You do realize that every single sport has had an attitude that statistics don't mean anything and eventually the teams using stats the best have become the best teams. It happened in baseball, then basketball and now the NFL too. Maybe football is the one sport that numbers can't touch, but I doubt it.
Yes how do you compare a Stat from a foreign club i.e not a prem player look at Tosun as a good example........

Please stop comparing American sports to footy please mate.

They arent even real sports, just 1 long advertisement for steroids.

Bold part is incorrect.

Lookman is talented, I hope he does great out there, all I’m saying is the transfer made a lot more sense last summer than it did this. I noticed links really only resurfaced properly after Wolf broke his ankle.
It is correct. Rangnick was manager in 15-16, DOF from 16-18 and manager again last season before going back to DOF. So he was involved in getting Lookman and is the one bringing him back again.

And in retrospect we absolutely should have done it last year. I wanted him to stay and play for us but to keep him and not use him was pointless.

Please stop comparing American sports to footy please mate.

They arent even real sports, just 1 long advertisement for steroids.
Every single sport had the same attitude. Not one thought using stats to analyze things would work. They were all special and above it. All I'm saying is it wouldn't be surprising to see it again.

It is correct. Rangnick was manager in 15-16, DOF from 16-18 and manager again last season before going back to DOF. So he was involved in getting Lookman and is the one bringing him back again.

And in retrospect we absolutely should have done it last year. I wanted him to stay and play for us but to keep him and not use him was pointless.

Rangnick is no longer the DOF as of the end of last season so please stop trying to correct me on all things RBL.

Status
Not open for further replies.