2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have been over this a million times, until some of the deadwood is shifted we cant really have a good splurge on new players due to a bloated squad and FFP.
I am genuinely interested as to what YOU think we should do with regard to Sandro, Schneiderlin, Niasse,Tosun, Walcott et al.
Genuine question.
Genuine answer: lower the valuation to a point that the interested clubs can subsidise their wages and get them out of Everton.

A top DoF would have seen these off the premises by now.

Genuine answer: lower the valuation to a point that the interested clubs can subsidise their wages and get them out of Everton.

A top DoF would have seen these off the premises by now.

But the players mentioned are all on high wages, even if we cut our losses and put them up for a free transfer clubs would still not buy them due to their high wage.
If we were offered Messi for free when Moyes was the manager do you not think that wages would have been a stumbling block?

I will take that blessing, with much thanks, and scorn on any human who who uses the word blammos to be fair.

You must be a middle aged man at this stage, blammos, really! lol

Crawl out of daves arse and attempt to form your own opinions.

Meanwhile, Big Marcel will bring the ballers, which produce the BLAMMOS.

Im not and never will be seeking your approval.

Crawl out of daves arse and attempt to form your own opinions.

Meanwhile, Big Marcel will bring the ballers, which produce the BLAMMOS.

Im not and never will be seeking your approval.

Ha ha, Dave and one or two others post some wise and thought provoking stuff, i dont think anyone on here has had more cuts of each other then me and him since the place opened, especially under the last life cycle of management and board. I do have a lot of respect for the lad if i dont always agree with him.

I do however feel a middle ageed man who tries to get likes of teenagers, by using words like blammos and ballers, is a bit weird to be honest but each there own.

Live and let, if you dont poke the bear and all that.

Ha ha, Dave and one or two others post some wise and thought provoking stuff, i dont think anyone on here has had more cuts of each other then me and him since the place opened, especially under the last life cycle ofmanagement and board. I do have a lot of respect for the lad if i dont always agree with him.

I do however feel a middle age man who tries to get likes of teenagers, by using words like blammos and ballers, is a bit weird to be honest but each there own. Live and let, if you dont poke the near and all that.

Mate you sing YNWA on a weekly basis, please refrain from telling people whats acceptable, theres a good lad.

Sit back, relax and wait for BLAMMOS.

Mate you sing YNWA on a weekly basis, please refrain from telling people whats acceptable, theres a good lad.

Sit back, relax and wait for BLAMMOS.

Ill be singing the soldiers song today in Croke Park alright.

And Yes i support Celtic also and am an Irish republican, and?

Your talking about a sub gorup of others posters on here, not just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.